radiant® Outdoor Outlet
885TRWRW radiant Collection
Take a step up from the standard, even outside. This weather-resistant* outlet installs easily to bring power to your patio, pool area, porch or deck, while elevating your outdoor space with the sleek, clean lines of radiant® for a sophisticated look. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Residential Weather-Resistant Receptacles are Tamper-Resistant as required by National Electrical Code.
- Listed to the Weather-Resistant supplement of UL498, meeting demanding UL requirements including: Ultraviolet light exposure test: Cold impact test: Accelerated aging test: Stringent material requirements for current-carrying parts, wire binding screws and mounting straps to ensure superior corrosion resistance.
- WR markings on face per UL Weather-Resistant requirements.
- Patented internal shutter system lets plugs in, but keeps keys and other objects out with automatic shutters that block access.
- Side wire accepts #12 : #14 AWG solid wire.
- Push wire accepts #14 AWG solid only. Low profile face.
- Traditional contoured face.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Safer and more effective than plastic outlet caps.
- TR markings identify devices as Tamper-Resistant.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Product Environmental Profile
Do the receptacles come in a ground-fault?
Our 15A tamper resistant, weather resistant receptacle in Brown is 1597TRWR: https://www.legrand.us/radiant/products/outlets/1597trwr.aspx
Date published: 2020-06-01
Do your Legrand 885TRWR brown come with WR on face of decor recpt. The one we bought do not have that Printed on front of recpt
Per NEC code, all weather resistant receptacles have to have the WR marking on the face. If the one you purchased does not. I would return it to place of purchase or contact Radiant Technical Support directly. Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - email@example.com
Date published: 2020-06-14