- Standard RCA front jack
- Connects to Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 cables terminated with RJ-45 plugs Rear retention caps ensure secure wire termination
- Vertical design for easy punchdown termination
- T658A and T568B wiring labels included
- Meets Category 6 described in TIA/EIA-568-B.2
- Insertion and extraction life is 750 Cycles Min
- Jack housing is high-impact, flame resistant plastic, UL 94V-0
- Spring wire is phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan, Province Of China|
|Cable Type||Cat 6|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Are these safe to use with POE?
yes, they are
Date published: 2022-08-15
Will these fit side by side in a Legrand 6-port Decora wall plate?
Yes they will. They are tight when used in a decorator strap, but they will fit.
Date published: 2022-07-18
looking for a good definition on the difference between a keystone jack and a non keystone jack. Do they require different face plates? advantages ?
Keystone refers to the size and shape of the jack and how it snaps into the appropriate wall plate. Please reach out to OnQ Technical Support at 8669773901 Option 9 for more specific information about which keystone might be applicable to your project. Or reach us at email@example.com
Date published: 2021-07-21