radiant® 15A Single-Pole Switch
- Replaces any standard switch with ease.
- Smooth paddle action.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Side wire terminal screws #12 : #14 AWG solid wire: push wire terminals accept #14 AWG solid cooper wire only.
- Narrow back body leaves more room for wires in the electrical box.
- Captivated mounting screws offer hassle-free installation.
- Coordinate your USB charger with a radiant screwless wall plate.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Are these designed so you can attach 2 wires on the "external screw-pressure-plate" or are they only designed for 1 wire? Its the radiant paddle switch 3 way 15A.
The black Legrand switches and outlets look like a dark gray matte finish which is nice, but I read a review that said they look nothing like the pictures and that they were actually a semi gloss or shiny black black. Can you confirm the actual color.
Can you tell me when you think you would have these black Legrand 15 amp rocker switches back in stock.
I have exterior outlets that are switched from the inside. I'm trying to find a 20AMP switch in the Nickel color from LeGrand so I won't have worries to too much draw thru the switch. Being outdoor outlets, you could imagine plugging power tools in.
Can you please confirm the switch is OK for use with 220V/50Hz?
I first installed this product using the push-in method in the back. After doing some research i discovered the side clamp method is more reliable. If i use the release slot to disconnect the wire will the switch still be good to use the clamp method?
I notice that this product (TM870W) is a 15A product, but our house has a 20A circuit. Will this work appropriately or is there a 20A version of this product I should purchase?
This includes the wall plate and the switch? For wall plates of 4 gangs i have to buy them separately?
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.