RADIANT SWITCH 4W 15A 120/277 GRAPH
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- Smooth paddle action.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wired. Accepts #12 and #14 AWG.
- Push wire #14 AWG.
- Narrow back body leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Extra-long, through-body strap eliminates floating installations and imperfect applications.
- Easy-access green hex head ground screw.
- Tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws.
- ON/OFF swtiches conform to NEC: 430-104 requirements for kitchen and disposal units
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Product Environmental Profile
When will this be back in stock?
Hello, we have installed all new outlets and paddle switches in our basement in the Radiant Nickel, but have one left that has to have a four way application. I cannot find this color in a 4 way & have invested over $500 with your brand. Suggestions??
When will the graphite 4-way switch be restocked?
What is the color code on this switch. The color code on my Black Single pole switches is BKCC10 and the only 4 way switches I can find are BKCC6 which is a different shade of black than my other switches.
Do you know when you will have the graphite 4 way paddle switch in?
is the radiant 4 way available in a lited version
I want to install three Legrand radiant paddle switches, all of which will operate three lights. Do all three of the switches have to be 4-pole?
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.