Emergency Lighting ControlsWhen it comes to emergency lighting, users want complete reliability and security. We understand the need for the most flexibility in your control options. That’s why we’ve developed the ELCU emergency lighting control product line. It meets the following needs:
- Eliminates energy waste caused by always-on emergency lighting
- Allows your choice of control device to switch emergency lighting in conjunction with normal lighting
- UL 924 listed for use in emergency circuits
- Test features facilitate code compliance
- Status LEDs enhance safety of personnel
- Ability to control supplemental standby lighting
- Emergency lights are controlled with normal lighting
- Responds to local power failures
- Energy savings
- Longer lamp life and reduced maintenance costs
- Security or fire alarm response capabilities
Filter Results Selecting a filter will reload the page.
Choose from one of Legrand's brands.
The overall width of the product.
Country of Origin
The overall height of a product.
4 Products available
Emergency Lighting Control Unit for KO Mounting, USAELCU-200-U WattstopperWattstopper’s ELCU-200 Emergency Lighting Control Unit is a self-contained device that allows any standard lighting control device to control emergency lighting in conjunction with normal lighting in any area within a building.
Product Availability by Store Location